Verantis®is growing. Why not grow with us?
Why work at Verantis?
As a world leader in environmental control systems and products, we’re always looking for top talent to help us lead the way. If you've been looking for a place where you have the opportunity to take initiative and see the results of your hard work, you've found it. Because at Verantis, everyone can make a difference!
Verantis is proud to offer a comprehensive total compensation package that includes the benefit of medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, tax savings with flexible spending accounts, work/life balance through paid holidays and paid time off, and future investment with a Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan with up to a 4% company match.
At Verantis, we work hard to meet the needs of our customers every day. If you’re interested in a challenging career solving environmental problems for the industrial sector, we’re interested in learning more about you.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES: HR@VERANTIS.COM.
Download the Verantis Employment Application here.
Interested in becoming a Verantis Representative? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALES APPLICATIONS ENGINEER – Boon Lay, Singapore
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Computer efficiency in Microsoft Office, Detail-Oriented, CRM Software, Work Well in a Team Environment, Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Win orders and work collaboratively with the global business to promote company growth.
- Accurately assess customers’ technical and commercial requirements, as well as the competitive landscape for each opportunity, and tailor price and approach to secure a maximum amount of orders while maintaining corporate profitability targets.
- Responsible for proposal-level and detailed engineering design work including mass transfer, heat transfer, pressure drop, utility demand, structural design assumptions, and component selections. Generate high quality proposals and other customer responses within agreed upon deadlines.
- Provide technical expertise to customers, manufacturer’s representatives and engineering organizations to assist in the proper selection and differentiation of Verantis equipment.
- Accurately estimate costs including engineering, buy-out, and in-house manufactured items.
- Interpret contract terms and negotiate with clients to appropriately manage risk.
- Effectively communicate Verantis commitments to customers and the internal project team.
- Gather market intelligence and understanding of Verantis’ competitive standing on proposals proactively, including won/lost reasons, providing feedback to the sales team.
- Travel as required to provide sales support to clients and the manufacturer’s representative network and to support business development efforts.
- The selected candidate must be able to travel overseas on short notice.
Verantis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.